Real Estate Taxes
Great Valley School District real estate taxes are issued and collected by KEYSTONE COLLECTIONS GROUP. The school district tax year runs from July 1 to June 30. Tax bills are mailed out by July 1st each year to the name and address that the Chester County Assessment Office has on record at the time the bills are printed. If you have not received your tax bill by July 15th, please contact Keystone and request a duplicate tax bill. The customer service department can be reached at 888-519-3898.
2022 Payment Due Dates:
• Discount (2%) due date: August 31, 2022
• Face (no discount) due date: October 31, 2022
• Penalty (10%) due date: December 31, 2022
AFTER DECEMBER 31, 2022, UNPAID TAXES WILL BE TURNED OVER TO OUR DELINQUENT TAX
COLLECTOR, PORTNOFF LAW ASSOCIATES (866-211-9466).
If paying by the installment plan:
• Installment #1 due date: July 15, 2022
• Installment #2 due date: August 15, 2022
• Installment #3 due date: September 15, 2022
• Installment #4 due date: October 17, 2022
• Installment #5 due date: November 15, 2022
• Installment #6 due date: December 15, 2022
Any installment not paid in full by these dates is delinquent and will be subject to a 10% penalty. Any
installment payment received 10 days after the installment is due will be subject to a 10% penalty. No
discount applied to installment payments. Payments must be for the exact amount only or payment will be returned.
To see a sample bill, click here.
For the 2022-23 school year the approved millage rate is 22.92 (or 2.292 per $100 of assessment). The homestead/farmstead reduction amount is $150.99.
Portnoff Law Associates, LTD.
2700 Horizon Drive, Suite 100
King of Prussia, PA 19406
Great Valley School District, Tax Office
301 Lindenwood Drive, Suite 210
Malvern, PA 19355
610-889-2125 ext. 52159