iPads are on loan to students.
The iPads for the 1:1 program are the property of GVSD and are on loan to students. Every student must adhere to the following guidelines regarding the use and care of the iPads.
The purpose of the 1:1 program is to maximize student learning by providing students access to online resources and applications. Teachers can also use information from online assessments and programs to effectively adjust and improve their instruction. The 1:1 devices are the property of GVSD and are formatted to help students meet their learning goals. Please be aware of the following guidelines regarding these devices.
iPads are the property of GVSD.
The iPads for the 1:1 program are the property of GVSD and are on loan to students. All documents, images, videos and applications (Apps) on the device are also the property of the school district.
- purchase and distribute the iPads with Apps to help meet teacher and student learning goals
- provide training and support to teachers and students in the use of the devices.
GVSD maintains the right to:
- review and monitor any files or media stored on the devices;
- remove files, media or Apps from the devices;
- remove a user’s access to the network per Acceptable Use Policy (AUP);
- collect the device at any time.