- First, a Zagg rugged keyboard case is provided for every iPad. Its durable design helps to deflect impact from the iPad to prevent damage. The keyboard case comes with a one-year warranty.
- Second, Apple Care is provided for each device to extend warranty coverage for all of the iPads purchased through the 1:1 initiative.
The parent/guardian is responsible to pay the $75 technology fee associated with each 1:1 device.
- Payments can be made online through PayForIt, or by check.
- All checks should be made payable to the Great Valley School District.
- All checks should be turned in at the time of pickup.
- Fee is waived for students eligible for free and reduced lunch.
Students who do not qualify for free and reduced lunch and do not pay the $75 fee cannot take the device home. The parent will assume the full cost of repairs and replacement ($660) for damage or loss. GVSD will provide the student with a loaner device that will be checked in and out each day and not permitted to go home with the student.
iPad Cords and Chargers