Great Valley School District introduced Office 365 to all staff and students to use for email and Office documents. This allows everyone to have access to email and collaborate with others while using Word, PowerPoint, Excel and OneNote in real time - anywhere, any time on any device.All students and staff get online versions of the Office applications. They will also be able to install the program on up to 5 personal devices for free.Benefits of Office 365
How to Access Office 365
- Sync of Outlook between multiple devices
- Web Access to Microsoft Office Documents
- Mobile access on smartphones and tablets
- File Sharing among staff and students
- Instant messaging, voice, and video conferencing
- Staff and students will be able to download Office 2013 to their personal device
Go to the Microsoft Office 365 login page at:
https://login.microsoftonline.comSign in to Office 365 using the following:
- Employees: Sign in with your GV District Outlook Email address and password.
- Students: Sign in with your District Outlook Email address and password.
- The Outlook email address for students is the student first initial+last name+2 digit grad year followed by @student.gvsd.org; email@example.com
Click on Sign in.
Note: The first time logging in to Office 365 you may need to set the time zone to Eastern Time.