GVHS Athletics Great Valley High School is a member of the PIAA (Pennsylvania Interscholastic Athletic Association) and is subject to the guidelines and principles set forth by this governing organization. Locally we are a member of the CHES-MONT League and PIAA's District One. Great Valley offers 19 varsity sports for students in grades 9-12. Great Valley also offers a Middle School Athletic Program. Use the links on the left to obtain further information on Great Valley Athletics.
Admission and General Rules for Evening Events in the Stadium
- Entry Fee: $5.00 Cash Only
- Under 10 Admitted Free
- Over 65 Admitted Free
- Students are NOT PERMITTED to bring bags into the stadium
- No balls are permitted to be brought into or thrown around in the stadium
- No outside food or drink is permitted
2022-2023 Winter Sports Information:
All athletes who wish to participate in winter sports will need the following completed to be cleared to participate:
- Register in ForeReLeaf system for the sport the student intends to participate in;
- Submit a PIAA physical dated 6/1/22 or later into FormReLeaf (unless participated in a fall sport in the 2022-2023 school year);
- Complete the online hazing course and send a copy/screen shot of the certificate of completion with name and date on it to the Head Athletic Trainer;
- Pay the Activity fee prior to the start of the season.
For more specific details select this link 2022-2023 Sports Registration Information.