Welcome to Great Valley!
We are pleased to register students for the 2020-2021 school year. Please follow the instructions below.
Para dejar un mensaje o pregunta en español, por favor llame al 610-889-2125 extensión 71915Step One
Complete an online application by clicking here, or on "New Student Registration" on the left.
After an application is submitted, you must send the required registration documents as follows (there will be NO in-person registration until further notice):Please email the following to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Primary proof of residence (settlement statement, tax bill, lease or deed)
- Two additional proofs of occupancy (utility bill, insurance document, driver's license, voter registration, auto registration, etc). THREE proofs for multiple occupancy.
- Birth Certificate or Passport
- Current immunizations
- Recent report card (for grades 1 - 8; for grades 9 - 12, a transcript is required)
- IEP or GIEP (if applicable)
Please allow 2- 3 weeks for your application to be processed.
The Great Valley School District is located 25 miles west of Philadelphia, in Chester County, Pennsylvania. The district encompasses 43.3 square miles, including Charlestown, East Whiteland and Willistown townships, plus the Borough of Malvern.Please use the links to the left to find information about registering your child. We look forward to welcoming you to Great Valley!Registration is open for the 2020/2021 school year! Please click on the "New Student Registration" tab on the left to begin.