Hi! My name is Mrs. Peters, and I this is my 16th year teaching at Great Valley Middle School.
- B.A. degree in psychology from Elizabethtown College
- M.Ed. in special education from West Chester University
- 60 additional graduate level courses
- Special Education K-12 certificate
- Middle Level Science 7-9 certificate
- Middle Level English/Language Arts 7-9 certificate
- Wilson Reading System Certification
Aside from teaching, I love spending time with my family, my friends, and my 11 year old yellow labrador retriever, Bella. My husband and I have an 10 year old boy, Zach, who is in fourth grade. We also have a 7 year old young boy, Jacob, who is in second grade.
I am looking forward to getting to know all of my students. Have a fantastic year!