Curbside Pickup Meals
The Great Valley School District Food & Nutrition Services Department is excited to continue “Curbside Pick-Up” meals on virtual learning days. Our meal bundles are created to make breakfast and lunch easy for everyone! The “Curbside Pick-up” program will operate under the USDA’s National School Lunch and Breakfast Programs. We have simply modified our delivery style to fit the needs of our virtual learners. We will continue to provide the same meal components and follow the same nutritional guidelines as if we were in person.
Starting on August 31, we will offer meal bundles that contain breakfast and lunch for five days a week. Families may pick up their meal bundles at two convenient times.
- Download the Virtual Meal Program flier here. (English/Spanish)
- Download the Virtual Meal Program brochure here. (English/Spanish)
Save time by ordering online in advance!
Menu Offerings & Options
- Breakfast and lunch will be offered in bundled meals with multiple days of meals in each pick-up bundle (Monday pick-up bundle is for Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday. Thursday pick-up bundle is for Friday and Monday.)
- All breakfasts will contain, fruit, milk and a whole grain, protein rich entrée.
- All lunches will contain fruits and vegetables, milk and a whole grain or protein rich entrée.
- Our partnership with the Chester County Food Bank to supply fresh produce boxes and shelf stable food “Sunshine Boxes,” will continue for families that may need a little extra during these unusual times.
- Families that need any special dietary accommodations should contact Kelsey Gartner at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Curbside Pick-Up Location, Days and Hours
- Curbside pick-up will be at the student's drop-off entrance at Great Valley Middle School.
- Pickup days are Monday and Thursday from 9 a.m. - 11 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. - 6:30 p.m.*
- Pickup is rain or shine.
- Meals will be delivered curbside right to your trunk! Your children do not need to be present for your family to receive meals.
*Holiday or alternative schedules will be announced in advance.