Fall 2022 Sports Registration
All students going out for a PIAA sport will need to register with FormReLeaf – if you have a login/password from last year or this year, sign-in with that account information – otherwise set up a new account (see directions below).
- To begin your online registration, use this link to access FormReLeaf: https://app.formreleaf.com/organizations/great-valley-middle-school
- Signup for your FormReLeaf account by entering your name, e-mail address and password; confirm your password. Agree to the FormReLeaf Terms of Service.
- Log into FormReLeaf using your credentials (email address and password).
- On the top menu bar select “Find Organization”.
- Search for Great Valley Middle School by typing the first few letters of our school’s name; once located, click on “Great Valley Middle School”.
- Click on the Program (“2022 Sport…Fall, Winter, or Spring”) you wish to register for.
- After clicking on the appropriate Sport, complete all of required information.
- FOR THE FIRST SPORT OF THE 2022-23 SCHOOL YEAR…If you have not already done so print out Section 7 (PIAA physical that is attached to this document). A physician must complete sign and date this page. The physical must be dated 6/1/2022 or later to be accepted for the 2022-2023 sports seasons. The physical will need to be scanned and attached in the registration under the Physician area (Physical Upload). This is required prior to participation in the sport to complete the registration process.
- FOR A SECOND OR THIRD SPORT OF THE 2002-23 SCHOOL YEAR…if an athlete has already completed registration for a team in the Fall or Winter, the registration process is slightly different. You will need to log-on to the athlete’s Form ReLEAF account and fill-in the “Recertification” information for the new sport. There is no need for another physical to be completed. If the student ended the previous season injured and unable to participate, they will need to be cleared by a doctor. This document is called Section 9-Recertification by a Physician. This is similar to when an athlete is injured in a season and needs to be cleared by a physician to return back as an active member of the team.
- Sign (using your mouse/finger/stylus) in those fields where appropriate. Parent and student signatures are needed for multiple sections.
- When finished click “Submit”.
- You will receive confirmation from FormReLeaf when you have completed the registration. Completion of the registration does not mean you/your student are cleared to participate.
- The Athletic Department will verify all registrations once submitted. Once reviewed, including the physical, the registration will be approved, and another email notification will be sent from FormReLeaf
- If there is an issue, FormReLeaf will send an email notification of the issue. If you have not submitted a physical, you will not receive an approved notification for the registration.
- If you need help at any point of the registration process, you may call FormReLeaf Customer Support, Monday through Saturday at (844) 367-6735.
- Walk Through Video of FormReLeaf
The online registration process will become live on June 1st, 2022 for the Fall, October 16th, 2022 for the Winter, and January 31, 2023 for the Spring.
The online registration process and physical submission process should be completed/submitted no later than August 18h, 2022 for football and August 25th, 2022 for all other fall sports to ensure that all paperwork is completed properly, and your athlete is cleared to participate in a fall sport.
- ACTIVITY FEE
The activity fee is $95.00 for all athletes who participate in a Fall Sport.
Activity fees should be paid by check or PaySchools Central before practice and/or tryouts begin. Checks can be brought to the main office prior to the start of the season.
Activity fees can be paid via PaySchools Central at: https://www.payschoolscentral.com/
No student will be permitted to participate on any athletic team without fully completing the above requirements.