Senior Citizens' Volunteer Program
In exchange for service in the schools, senior citizens (age 60 and older) can receive a rebate* on their property taxes. In addition, the program helps our students by supplying much-needed volunteer support.
*Rebate is in the form of a direct deposit, paid annually based on hours worked. It is not a reduction of property tax. Dollars paid are reported on a year-end tax statement.
- How much money can I earn as a credit towards my property tax bill?
- What must I do to get started?
- What kind of work might I do as a participant in the Senior Citizens' Service Tax Rebate Program?
- How will I receive payment?
- Will I be required to pay taxes on this money?
- How does this program help the schools?
- How often should I expect to volunteer?
- Are there any volunteer duties that I could perform from my home?
- May I volunteer if I am not a senior citizen?
Office of Communications and Outreach
610-889-2125, ext 52116
Malvern PA 19355
Use the button below to download an application. Submit to the address or email above. Once the application is received, you will be contacted with additional information.