Use of Facilities
The Great Valley School District welcomes the community to use its facilities. All facility use requests must be submitted online through a facility scheduling software called FMX. Please see Board Policy #707 for information related to facility use.
For questions related to facility use, please contact our facilities coordinator.
Schedule Facility Use in FMX
Before scheduling use of a GVSD, a user account is required.
- Go to gvsd.gofmx.com/register to complete the registration form
- Upload your insurance document and proof of 501c3 if applicable
- Click the Continue button to register for an account
- You will receive a confirmation email. Click the confirmation link in the email to complete your account registration and log in to FMX
- Once your registration is confirmed, our facilities coordinator will complete the process. You will not be able to add a schedule until the process is completed.