Title I is a 100% federally funded supplemental education program that provides financial assistance to local educational agencies to improve educational opportunities for educationally deprived children. Title I programs are designed to help children meet the state content and performance standards in reading, language arts, and mathematics. Great Valley’s programs are designed to help specific children and are targeted assisted programs.
Title I Schools:
- Kathryn D. Markley Elementary School
- Sugartown Elementary School
K.D. Markley Elementary School
- Right to Know Letter - English / Spanish
- Parent Compact - English / Spanish
- Title I Plan - English / Spanish