Hello and welcome to Mrs. Ahern's homework page. In addition to the assignments below please check your assignment book or the Homework page on CANVAS each night for any additions.Math: Students should check the assignment board each day for math homework.2019-2020 - To access all math curriculum materials online, follow these stepsThinkcentral
- Go to https://www-k6.thinkcentral.com
- Enter information for State, District, School. Check the "Remember my information" box
- Enter your username and password
username - your student ID (computer/lunch account number)
password - kdm2026
- Click on My Library for access to the text, workbook, virtual math manipulatives, lesson videos, and interactive games!
- Read for twenty-five minutes each night. Log your reading on your reading log.
- Please record your thinking on post-its. You should be completing a minimum of two post-its each night.
- Due on Friday: Reading Log, 6 post-its and 1-2 reader responses. Make sure you are using the prompts.
New words lists are given out on Monday, Spelling tests are every Friday.
- Monday - Wednesday Complete an activity from the list provided.
- Thursday - Study!
- Each lesson will be completed over a 2 week period. Tests are given every other Thursday.
- The students will complete the workbook pages in class during the first week.
- During the second week, students will complete the workbook pages and will also be given a review sheet to reinforce the words. Students check their work in school.
Wordly Wise books can be taken home to study but must come to school each day.