Hello and welcome to Mrs. Ahern's homework page. Students should record homework in their assignment book daily. Homework will also be posted in OneNote.
Example Homework Schedule:Reader's Workshop
- Read for twenty minutes each night. Log your reading on your reading log.
- Please record your thinking on post-its. You should be completing a minimum of two post-its each night.
- Due on Friday: Reading Log, 4-6 post-its and 1-2 reader responses. Make sure you are using the prompts.
New words lists are given out on Monday, Spelling tests are every Friday.
Workbook pages and/or DreamboxWordly Wise
- Each lesson will be completed over a 2 week period. Tests are given every other Thursday.
- The students will complete the workbook pages in class during the first week.
- During the second week, students will complete the workbook pages and will also be given a review sheet to reinforce the words. Students check their work in school.
Wordly Wise books can be taken home to study but must come to school each day.