Guidelines for Submitting Information
The Great Valley School District is a partner in the community. Therefore, we are happy to help your organization network with parents and students, within the guidelines shared on this page.Please email your request for advertising and a sample of your material(s) to email@example.com. Once your request has been approved, the following guidelines apply:
Great Valley will not publish information from "for-profit" organizations in its newsletters, on its web site, or on GVTV. Limited paid advertising opportunities are available. Please call the Communications Office for more information. With prior approval from the Superintendent or her designee, "for-profit" organizations within the Great Valley community may be permitted to supply a a flier to each school building for placement on the office bulletin board. Email a sample to firstname.lastname@example.org for approval.Non-Profit OrganizationsThe following options exist for non-profit organizations within the Great Valley community. Please submit information no later than 2 weeks prior to your event.
Community Events/Activities Page of GVSD Website:The Great Valley School District offers a page on its website that provides families with information about upcoming events and opportunities in the community.
- Information for the webpage must be provided via email, as part of the email message or as an attachment.
- Links to your organization's website may be included.
- A contact name and telephone number (to be published) must be provided.
- Submissions are limited to 250 words or less.
Non-profit community organizations may submit information to be used as part of the scrolling bulletin board on GVTV (Channel 14).
- Information must be submitted as a Power Point slide (size = 11.2 x 6.6)
- Please do not include animations or sounds.
- You may include photos or logos.
- Use large text (at least 28 pt).
- You may use up to 3 slides for your information.
- Please save your slides with a name that indicates the number in which they should run (i.e.: Art1, Art2, Art3).
- Email the completed slides to email@example.com. Be sure to include your name, the organization or club name, when you would like the slide(s) to begin airing, and when the information should stop airing.
- For more information, please see the GVTV page.