I thoroughly enjoy teaching 6th graders, and I love helping with the transition from 5th grade to 6th grade. With my experience at the elementary level, I feel that I am able to make connections quickly with the students. I look forward to working with parents/guardians to make the Middle School years the best for everyone.
My husband and I are both transplants to the Chester County area. Although we do enjoy a Phillies game - when football season comes, it's Steeler Nation at our house! We have been here for 23 years, and now call this beautiful area our home. We have 3 children.
- Bachelors degree from Edinboro University in Special Education K-12
- Masters degree from Immaculata University in Counseling Psychology
- Special Education Supervisory Certification
- Middle School Language Arts Certification
- Middle School Math Certification
- Masters + 60 continuing education classes