Epic! – an app that is available on your child’s iPads (username: first initial, last name, password: lunch number). Books may be assigned to your child through Epic! or they can browse and choose which book they would like to read.
RAZ-Kids – an app that is available on your child’s iPads (username: first initial, last name, password: first initial, last name). This app has books that will only appear on your child's instructional/independent reading level. This is super helpful because these books will all be "Just Right" books for them :)
Tales2Go: https://www.tales2go.com/ (or download the app) Audiobooks for kids.
- Login for School and Students:
- Username: Student ID = first initial+lastname+2 digit grad year (sjones30)
- Password: gvsd (all lowercase)
- Country: USA
- State: Pennsylvania
- School: General Wayne Elementary
Spelling City: Students can access the link below on their iPads to practice the spelling patterns we will be learning through the Units of the Just Words program.
Splash Learn - Log In Instructions below:
1. Visit splashlearn.com/student or Download SplashLearn iPad app and login as student
2. Enter class code: BSVXGD
3. Select Student Name
4. Enter Student Password : clip65