If you wish to put funds on your student’s meal account to purchase second meals, snacks, beverages, and a la carte items, please visit www.schoolcafe.com. Note that School Café is our new program for online credit card payments and we are no longer using EZ School Pay. There is a $2.25 fee per transaction if a credit card is used. You may also add funds to your student’s account without incurring a fee by submitting cash or check to the school office.
You may also use the School Café app for the following:
- view menus, nutritional information, and allergens;
- submit free and reduced-price meal applications;
- set limits on purchasing; and
- review what your student has been buying.
Please download the School Café app to your smartphone via your carrier’s app store.
Your child’s student ID number and lunch account number are the same; you may find this information through your Skyward Parent Access located on our district page www.gvsd.org under parent resources.
Applications for Free or Reduced Price Meals can be found at www.schoolcafe.com from the home page of your Parent account.
Payment options for student lunch accounts:
Food Service47 Church RoadMalvern, PA 19355
- Visit www.schoolcafe.com to make payments online using your credit or debit card; there is a $2.25 convenience fee for all online payments.
- Pay by Check or Cash in the Cafeteria - Check should be made payable to, GVSD Food Service.
- Checks can be mailed to or Cash can be dropped at: