If you wish to put funds on your student’s meal account to purchase meals, second entrees, snacks, beverages, and a la carte items, please visit www.schoolcafe.com. You may also add funds to your student’s account without incurring a fee by submitting cash or check to the school office or at the register. Please make checks payable to GVSD food service.
You may also use the School Café app for the following:
- view menus, nutritional information, and allergens;
- submit free and reduced-price meal applications;
- set limits on purchasing; and
- review what your student has been buying.
Please download the School Café app to your smartphone via your carrier’s app store.
Payment options for student lunch accounts:
Food Service301 Lindenwood Drive, STE 210Malvern, PA 19355
- Visit www.schoolcafe.com to make payments online using your credit or debit card; there is a $2.25 convenience fee for all online payments.
- Pay by Check or Cash in the Cafeteria - Check should be made payable to, GVSD Food Service.
- Checks can be mailed to or Cash can be dropped at:
Your child’s student ID number and lunch account number are the same; you may find this information through your Skyward Parent Access located on our district page www.gvsd.org under parent resources.
Applications for Free or Reduced Price Meals can be found at www.schoolcafe.com from the home page of your Parent account.
SchoolCafe Parent Quick Card
SchoolCafe Quick Card - English