See it. Report it.
Submit a tip without being named. We’ll make sure the right people know. That’s it.
1 - Report an anonymous tip.
2 - Crisis Center may ask a few questions to understand what’s going on.
3 - Within seconds the right people will be notified.
S2SS works through 5 easy steps:
1. A tip is submitted via mobile app, website, or by calling the PA based 24/7 Crisis Center.
2. The tip is then triaged by the Crisis Center to gather enough information to act on it.
3. The tip is delivered to the impacted school and, as needed, local law enforcement via 911 County Dispatch.
4. The school and, as needed, local law enforcement assess and intervene with the at-risk individual.
5. The school then closes out the tip and reports actions taken as a record for their school.