- Junior Summer Letter (emailed 8/4/2021)
- FINANCIAL AID NIGHT Gr 8-12 Parents; (October 14, 2021, 7:00pm) look for email invite
- JUNIOR STUDENT/PARENT NIGHT (Thurs, Oct 28, 2021, 6:30pm); look for email invite
- COLLEGE REP VISITS: Sign up in NAVIANCE to meet with college reps visiting GVHS in the fall. Look for emails/updates in student bulletin for colleges visiting. Reps visit in person and may visit via zoom as well.
- Financial Aid Resources click here
- JUNIOR MEETING (November): Juniors meet with their counselors individually; parents/guardians are encouraged to attend the junior meeting.
- Form required for TRANSCRIPT REQUESTS
- Counseling Evening Hours:
- Register for SAT collegeboard.org & ACT actstudent.org
- SAT 21-22 TEST DATES; ACT 21-22 TEST DATES
- Visit colleges / vocational schools over spring break.
- LETTER OF RECOMMENDATION REQUEST FORM REQUIRED if asking teachers for letters of recommendation. During the first two weeks of SENIOR year, you will give these teachers a follow up form: Recommendation Letter Follow-Up Form.
- COLLEGE ESSAY WRITING PRESENTATION FOR JUNIORS (May, 2022); look for email invite
- Develop a resume of your clubs, sports and outside activities.
- Investigate / enroll in summer opportunities in your area of interest.
- NCAA (Division I or II athletics) click for details
- Attend College Fairs- check online for opportunities