- Freshman Summer Letter (emailed Aug 1, 2022)
- FINANCIAL AID OVERVIEW open to all students/ parents/ guardians; (Sept 22, 7pm); financial aid office representative will provide an overview of the financial aid process and terms; program held virtually; look for email invite.
- VIRTUAL PRACTICE SAT/ACT (Saturday, Sept 10 in the morning- TBA); offered by Revolution Prep; registration information will be emailed.
- FRESHMAN MEETING (Nov-Dec): students meet individually with their counselor (not for parents/guardians); automatically scheduled; check ehallpass for appt; counselors review graduation requirements, what’s included on a transcript, & intro NAVIANCE college search strategies
- COLLEGE ADMISSIONS TESTING (Jan 26, 7pm); open to all high school students/ families; local test prep company will explain college admissions testing- differences, timeline, and other factors; program held virtually.
- VIRTUAL PRACTICE SAT/ACT (Saturday, Feb 4, in the morning- TBA); open to all students; offered by Revolution Prep; registration information to be emailed via School Messenger
- CAREER INTEREST PROFILER
- MY PLANNER in NAVIANCE