Requesting Records

  • No material may be released from a student’s file without written authorization from the student or the student's  parents/guardians if the student is a minor or current student. Before sending transcripts, students and parents/guardians are required to sign a release.

    *Tip: to scan your completed form using an iphone, go to your Notes app, click on the camera icon, select "Scan Documents", take pic of the completed form, hit save. This turns your form into a pdf.


    1. Non-college Records Request Form (transcript/records needed for: enrichment program, scholarship application, employment/volunteer reference, NCAA Eligibility Center) 
    2. SENIORS college Records Request Authorization Form (transcript/records needed for: SENIORS applying to colleges)
    3. Parents/Guardians Permission to Release/Obtain Information Form (for PARENTS/GUARDIANS to complete for obtaining/sending records); return form to
    4. WITHDRAWING from school: parent/guardian, please complete and return 2 forms: GVSD Withdraw Form & Permission to Release/Obtain Information Form to


    • Please complete/return  Transcript Request Form (PRINTABLE) to
    • $5 fee per request (cash or check: drop off to Main Office or mail to GVHS Counseling Office, 225 N. Phoenixville Pk, Malvern, PA 19355)