Graduates/Former Students: Please print and send this form: Transcript Request (PRINTABLE). There is a $5 per request fee.
Seniors: Request Official Transcript for Colleges/Universities using NAVIANCE: Process for requesting official transcripts in Naviance (Seniors Only)
- Complete this RECORDS RELEASE AUTHORIZATION FORM (student & parents/guardians must sign)
- Return the RECORDS RELEASE AUTHORIZATION FORM to the Counseling Office.
- Once this form is submitted, the electronic request feature in Naviance will be turned on.
- Log into Naviance(username = GVHS student ID; pw = birthdate mm/dd/yyyy).
- Click COLLEGES top right
- Click COLLEGES I’M APPLYING TO
- Click red plus button (top right)
- On the Add New College Application page, select the college from drop down list
- Select how you will submit your application:
- (Choose either: COMMON APP or DIRECT TO THE INSTITUTION)
- *If you use the Coalition application, you MUST select “Direct to the Institution”
- *NEVER select “I’m not sure yet”.
- *TRANSCRIPTS CANNOT BE PROCESSED IF THE WRONG APPLICATION TYPE IS SELECTED*
- Check off the I’VE SUBMITTED MY APPLICATION box (check this box even if you have not applied yet; we cannot send the transcript if the box is unchecked)
- Click ADD AND REQUEST TRANSCRIPT button
- GVHS will send your mid-year grade report automatically (you can ignore the blue/green banner)
- Check INITIAL for the type of transcript
- Click REQUEST AND FINISH
- You will see Colleges I’m applying to page. You should see the name of the college and REQUESTED under transcript. If transcript column is empty, the transcript will not be sent. Something was done incorrectly.
*Remember it takes up to 15 school days from the initial transcript request date for your transcript to be sent*
Current Student Unofficial Transcript Request: Click here for form
For Counselor Recommendation: Click here for form
Gr 9,10,11 Official Transcript: Click here for form