Classroom Expectations for a Positive Learning Environment in 7th Grade Science
Be responsible ~ take accountability for and ownership of your thoughts, words, and actions.
Be on time ~ you are in your seat and ready to go at the start of class.
Bring the following with you to class each day:
- Charged iPad
When you are absent or missing work...
- See your teacher about making up your missed work when you return to school.
- You may see your teacher before school, during 8th period, or after school.
Be Respectful ~ Be tolerant and accepting of differences and show that you value other people's perspectives, time, and space.
- Be positive towards everyone in the class.
- Listen to peers/teachers when they are talking (that means you shouldn’t be talking).
Be an active learner ~ This is characterized by...
- Making an effort to try your best each day.
- Participating in class. Learning is not a spectator sport.
- Asking questions when you do not understand or need clarification.
If you need to get in touch with your teacher outside of school….
- Miss Amodei – email@example.com
- Mrs. Kratzer – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ms. Mack – email@example.com
*Please Note: These expectations are consistent across the 7A, 7B, and 7C Science teachers.