Cleaning, Sanitation, & Ventilation
- Frequently touched surfaces, including light switches, doors, benches, and bathrooms, will be cleaned daily with either an EPA-approved disinfectant.
- Libraries, computer labs, arts, and other hands-on classrooms will undergo cleaning every day with either an EPA-approved disinfectant.
- Teachers/classrooms will be provided with EPA-approved disinfectants and/or sanitizers.
- We will safely and correctly use and store cleaning and disinfection products.
- Staff shall wear gloves, surgical masks, and face shields when performing all cleaning activities.
- There will be daily disinfecting using misting and fogging equipment.
The opening of windows and doors will not be used as a method to provide fresh air to buildings and classrooms. Fresh air will be provided through a controlled, mechanical ventilation system.