Campus Visitors & Volunteers
- Adult guests entering the building shall be screened for symptoms, wear a facial covering, and wash/sanitize hands prior to entering.
- Strict records, including date and time, shall be kept of non-school employees or other visitors entering and exiting the building.
- Visitors are required to make an appointment and may be asked to wait outside until they can be seen.
- An appointment will be required for visits to a school or the district administration building.
- The Great Valley School District will suspend the use of volunteers until further notice.