Citing an e-book (read on software/app)
Citing an ebook that you're reading in software/apps (like Sora, Overdrive, Scribe, Tales2Go, etc) is simple. It is very similar to how you cite a physical book, except instead of choosing "print or in-hand" you choose "file, app, ebook."
- Click Sources
- Click New Source
- Click "file, app, ebook"
- Click "ebook"
First type the name of the app/software into the "ebook file" box
- Then search for the book using the ISBN field just like you would if it were a physical book you were citing (see instructions for this below)
Search for book by ISBN or Author/Title
- Click the dropdown next to ISBN
- Switch it to say "title."
- Type your title into the white box next to "title"
- Click "search"
- Look at the results and find a match
- Make sure the author AND title match!
- Click the match to highlight it blue
- Click "import selected source"
- If there are no matches, you can try adding the author's name to the search and clicking "search again"
- Click continue
- Click Save
- You are now finished citing this ebook into noodletools