Citing a Phyiscal Book
If you prefer to see a video tutorial, you can do so here:Video Tutorial Citing a Book
How to Cite Physical Books in Noodletools
- Click "sources" at top of screen
- Click "new sources"
- Click "Print or in hand"
- Click "book."
- DO NOT FILL IN ALL THE BOXES!!
- Just type your book's ISBN # into the box at the top that says "Import by ISBN"
- Click Search
- If a match is not found, or you don't have an ISBN to search, search by title and author instead
- If a match is found:
- Make sure the Title AND Author match your book!
- Click the match to highlight it blue
- Click the blue "import selected source" button at the bottom
- Click continue
- Click save
- You are finished citing this book now!