How to add an annotation to your citation
** Don't know what an annotation should look like, or how to create one? This page has that info!
Adding an annotation:
Video Tutorial: youtube
PDF Tutorial: Creating an annotated bibliography in Noodletools (pdf)
- Log in to noodleools
- Open your project (click to open)
- Click "sources" at top of screen
- Each citation needs to have an annotation added if you are asked to create an "annotated bibliography"
- Simply click the blue "options" button to the far right of your citation
- Click "edit citation"
- Scroll to bottom of screen and look for the "annotation" field (a large white box)
- Type your annotation into this box
- Click Save
- Your citation has now been annotated!