- Brainwell- Brain training and memory games
- Dexteria- Fine motor skill development
- Color Dots- Eye hand coordination and finger dexterity
- Choiceworks- Hygiene and self-care
- Practice cursive handwriting
- Beat box- auditory sensory breaks
- Doodle Buddy- free drawing
- Little Finder- visual perception
- My Little Suitcase- visual memory
- Little writer- tracing and learning letters
- Pocket Tangrams https://apps.apple.com/us/app/pocket-tangrams/id503843068
- Fruit Ninja
Color Filter: You can add different filters to your android phone which can help some students see the words more clearly.
Color Filters on iPad: Follow these steps:
- Step #1. Launch Settings app on your iOS device → Tap on General.
- Step #2. Now, you need to tap on Accessibility.
- Step #3. Under Vision, tap on Display Accommodations.
- Step #4. Up next, tap on Color Filters.
- Step #5. Toggle the switch next to Color Filters
- Step #6. Next, you have as many as five options to choose from: Grayscale, Red/Green Filter, Green/Red Filter, Blue/Yellow Filter, Color tint
- Step #7. Make sure to adjust the Intensity as well as Hue as per need