- Sophomore Night recording found on Sophomore page
- Practice SAT - ACT is Saturday, Feb 5th: Registration link: https://www.revolutionprep.com/partners/4051/ see Jan 20 email for details
- Seniors: Mid-Year Reports will automatically be submitted to all colleges/universities you have applied to through Naviance. They will be sent in within 1-2 weeks of grades being published.
- Ph: 610-889-1918
- Fx: 610-889-1971
- CEEB Code 392-363
- 2021-2022 PROGRAM OF STUDIES
- Meridith Bebee, firstname.lastname@example.org, Dept Chair, ext. 22268
- Anna Saracino, email@example.com ext. 22264
- Carrie Kane, firstname.lastname@example.org ext. 22266
- Robert Lavelle, email@example.com ext. 22265
- Jeff Martin, firstname.lastname@example.org ext. 22267
Counseling Support Staff:
- CLASS OF 2022 (Seniors): Lavelle (A-Cro); Bebee (Crp-Jeo); Kane (Jep-Mon); Saracino (Moo-Sem); Martin (Sen-Z)
- CLASS OF 2023 (Juniors): Lavelle (A-Da); Bebee (Db-Hop); Kane (Hoq-McL); Saracino (McM-Sai); Martin (Saj-Z)
- CLASS OF 2024 (Sophomores): Lavelle (A-Day); Bebee (Db-Gy); Kane (H-Mat); Saracino (Mau-Rod); Martin (Roe-Z)
- CLASS OF 2025 (Freshmen): Lavelle (A-Del); Bebee (Dem-Ha); Kane (He-Mei); Saracino (Mej-Sas); Martin (Sat-Z)
- Leslie Gamma, email@example.com, Technical Coordinator, ext. 21931
- Candy Neely, firstname.lastname@example.org ext. 21930
- Suzanne Rice, email@example.com ext. 22269
Other Key Staff Members:
- Jane Trimble, firstname.lastname@example.org, Social Worker, ext. 22261
- Crystal Davis, email@example.com, Mental Health Specialist, ext. 22262
- Erin Matthews, firstname.lastname@example.org, Student Assistance Program Liason/ Program Specialist, ext 21926
- Diane Moriarity, email@example.com, Clerical Assistant, ext. 21926
We are pleased to offer a variety of services and opportunities focusing on supporting our students in several ways. Our curriculum is in alliance with the American School Counseling Association’s National Standards for School Counseling. Through career, academic and emotional counseling and programs, we aim to meet the needs of students in grades 9-12.
Each of our counselors works with students in grades 9- 12, providing assistance with academic advising, post-secondary planning, career exploration and social/emotional counseling. Students & families may contact their counselor directly by phone or email. Caseload is determined alphabetically.
We encourage our students and parents to call their counselor with questions or concerns. We welcome your feedback and support as we continue to grow as a department together with the Great Valley community.