Student Devices | Parent Information
The District's 1:1 initiative provides each student with an iPad. Please see the video on the sidebar to the right for more information about this program. Please note this video was recorded during the 2017-2018 school year.
Students returning to the Great Valley School District in the 2021-2022 school year:
- Students will take iPads home over the summer.
- We will not collect iPads at the end of the school year.
- The terms and conditions outlined in the GVSD One-to-One Parent and Student Handbook apply over the summer break.
Please see the payment information below for more information about making the payment.
Students not returning to the Great Valley School District in the 2021-2022 school year:
- Students who decide they will not return to the Great Valley School District over the summer break need the return the following items to 301 Lindenwood Dr, Suite 210, Malvern, PA 19355, attn. Technology Department.
- iPad case
- Power cord
- If you do not return these items before Monday, August 24, 2020, you will be billed for the full cost of replacement ($660+).
Parent Consent Form
All parents and students participating in the 1:1 are required to sign a consent form indicating that they have read the following:
Please sign the consent form found in Skyward.
If you do not have a Skyward Family Access Account, use the directions below to set it up.
Please feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org or call the Technology Department at (610) 889-2125, ext. 52130 if you have any questions or concerns.
One-to-One Informational Presentation