Citation & Research ToolsNoodleTools is a research and citation management tool. Create an account with NoodleTools, and you can build your Works Cited/Bibliography, create and manage notecards, and even link your Google Docs account.Noodletools PDF Tutorials
- HOW TO CITE in NOODLETOOLS Tips- Databases, Books, and Websites (pdf)
- Getting Started with NoodleTools (pdf)
- Citing ABC-CLIO database articles in NoodleTools (pdf)
- Citing a webpage in NoodleTools (pdf)
- Creating an annotated bibliography in Noodletools (pdf)
Institution Login (for when you need to revalidate)
DOWNLOADING THE WORKS CITED PROBLEM!!
When you click the "export/print" button in noodletools and select "export to word" you will notice that nothing happens. That is becuase the ipads have a popup blocker installed which prevents the export from occurring. You can easily overcome this by doing the following steps:
- Go to "Settings" in ipad
- Click "Safari" on the left side of the settings
- Look on the center of the page for the option for "popup blocker" and click the green toggle to turn that off
- Go back to noodletools and select "export/print"
- Select "export to word"
- It will open in a browser tab
- You can move it to Word by clicking the grey "share square" icon in the top right side of your screen (its a box with an arrow pointing out of it)
- Click the option that says "open in Word."
- See Miss Bogan if you have any issues!!