Presidential Report Card
You can check for library books on your president. Try checking the bookcart, or the searching the Online Library Catalog.
Free Web Resources
- The White House website has information on all of the presidents. Click here to find your president.
- PBS has put together this page of information on U.S. presidents. It includes articles and videos.
- The Miller Center provides this fantastic web resource for studying U.S. Presidents.
- The Library of Congress website has many resources for each president. Start on this Presidents Homepage. Lots of primary sources, videos, audio clips, and articles.
- C-SPAN provides this website which ranks the U.S. Presidents according to presidential historians. See where your president is ranked on the list here.
- UC Santa Barbara has compiled a website called the American Presidency Project. Search for your president on this page.
- The National Archives has put together this list of links where you can get various information on the U.S. Presidents.
Citation & Research ToolsNoodleTools is a research and citation management tool. Create an account with NoodleTools, and you can build your Works Cited/Bibliography, create and manage notecards, and even link your Google Docs account.Noodletools Tutorials:All the video tutorials also found on our Noodletool's Tutorials Playlist
DOWNLOADING THE WORKS CITED PROBLEM!!
When you click the "export/print" button in noodletools and select "export to word" you will notice that nothing happens. That is becuase the ipads have a popup blocker installed which prevents the export from occurring. You can easily overcome this by doing the following steps:
- Go to "Settings" in ipad
- Click "Safari" on the left side of the settings
- Look on the center of the page for the option for "popup blocker" and click the green toggle to turn that off
- Go back to noodletools and select "export/print"
- Select "export to word"
- It will open in a browser tab
- You can move it to Word by clicking the grey "share square" icon in the top right side of your screen (its a box with an arrow pointing out of it)
- Click the option that says "open in Word."
- See Miss Bogan if you have any issues!!