K.D. MARKLEY PTO DIRECTORY & NOTEPADS
The KDM PTO is excited to announce that we will be using Membership Toolkit for our Directory, Online Sales and Communications starting with the 2019-2020 school year.
If you’re new to KDM, the PTO Directory is a great resource that will connect you with other KDM families. The Directory includes parent/student contact information, faculty and staff information, and answers to frequently asked questions pertaining to school policies. This year, directories will be sold for $12 each and will include a printed copy, an online version accessible from your PC or smartphone, and one “Note to School” notepad. “Note to School” notepads are an easy way to alert the school to a change in after school pick-up instructions, early dismissal, etc.
Please visit https://kdmarkley.membershiptoolkit.com to add/update your family information to be included in the directory. Correct and updated information is important for PTO communication to KDM families throughout the year.
Every family will need to create a new account (even if you previously had one with MySchoolAnywhere last year). Once you create a Membership Toolkit Account, you will be able to purchase your directory and have online access to the directory for the 2019-20 school year.
To create your account:
- Go to https://kdmarkley.membershiptoolkit.com/
- Click on the Register/Login button.
- If you already have an account with another organization that uses Membership Toolkit you can use the same email and password to login (ex: GVMS or GVHS). You can then proceed to the numbered steps below.
- Select "Create Account" and fill in the name, email, and password information.
- Click "verify my email" and then check your email for a link to complete the process. The link expires in 2 hours. If you do not receive the email, check your spam or junk folders.
- Once you have verified your email address, log back in and finish the registration process.
1. Complete the Parent/Family and Student Information.
2. Complete the Directory/Publish Preferences.
3. Purchase your directory!
4. Download the FREE Membership Toolkit App!
Don’t miss your chance to have your family included in our 2019-2020 KDM Directory!
Log on and enter or update your information by Friday, September 13th.
Please contact Jessica Larkin at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.
Click HERE for important information and the Directory Order Form