Classroom Expectations for a Positive Learning Environment
Be responsible ~ accountable, taking ownership of your thoughts, words, and actions
Be on time – in your seat ready to go.
Bring the following with you to class each day:
- Charged iPad
- See your teacher about making up your missed work when you return to school.
- You may see your teacher before school, during 8th period or after school.
Be Respectful ~ Be tolerant and accepting of differences, show that you value other people's perspectives, time and space
- Be positive towards everyone in the class.
- Listen to peers/teachers when they are talking (that means you shouldn’t be talking)
Be an active learner ~ characterized by energetic work, participation, making a consistent effort, putting forth a 100% each day
- Make an effort to try your best each day
- Participate in class
- Ask questions when you do not understand or need clarification
- Learning is not a spectator sport
If you need to get in touch with your teacher outside of school.
Mr. Fuguet – firstname.lastname@example.org
Mrs. Kratzer – email@example.com
Ms. Mack – firstname.lastname@example.org