Students and Staff Honored
- Eight grade student Mollie Goldman was selected as the Outstanding Jazz Soloist of the Music in the Parks Festival.
- Senior Tyler Boclair and Junior Amelia (Millie) Field were honored for service to the Board of School Directors as Student Representative to the Board and Alternate Student Representative to the Board for the 2017-2018 school year.
- Students from the high school were honored for their achievement in the PA State Computer Fair Programming Competition and in the PA Regional Computer Fair.
- The Great Valley High School “Blue Team” placed first in the Current Issue Station of the Chester County Envirothon.
- Tenth grade student Sameer Gangoli earned the title of PIAA District 1 Tennis Singles Champion. The Boys’ Tennis Team earned the PIAA State Runner Up title.
- The School Nutrition Association of Pennsylvania selected Supervisor of Food Service Nicole Melia as the 2018 Director of the Year.
The School Board approved the 2018-2019 General Fund Budget and Capital Project Budget.
More information about the budget is available on this website.