Seesaw is an app that our class will be utilizing this year to communicate with parents and share what we are doing in the classroom! Here is some helpful information for students and parents:
Students type in a Student Code to join the class for the first time. Afterwards, they just need to use their email/password to sign in to Seesaw.
- Mrs. Shock will share a student code with the class.
- To join your class, students will:
- Open the Seesaw Class app or go to http://app.seesaw.me on a Chrome or Firefox browser.
- Choose I'm a Student.
- Choose Email / Google Account.
- Choose New Student.
- Choose to Create Email Account or Use Google Account.
- Type in the Student Code for your class.
Students only need to use the Student Code to join our class once. After they enter the Student Code the first time, they will stay connected to our class so they will just sign in to Seesaw with their email address/Google Account to access our class.