Managing Contact Information/Setting Contact Preferences

  • Parents can now make changes to contact information (phone and email) online via their Skyward Family Access account! In addition, parents can set preferences for how they'd like to be contacted when the school or the District send out notifications.

    Please note that changes to address, households, guardians, and names must be made through the school office. These changes cannot be made online.

    For information about how to set contact preferences in your Skyward Family Access account, please click here.