New Student Registration Procedures
The Great Valley School District utilizes a central registration system for all new students. Children must be five years old on or before September 15 of the school year to be admitted to Kindergarten. Registration for the 2021-2022 school year is now open!
Please choose the appropriate option below to begin the new student registration process:
If you already have a student enrolled in GVSD and you need to enroll a new student for one of our schools, please log in to your Family Access account in Skyward and click on the "New Student Online Enrollment" tab at the top left to enter this new student's information.
If you are new to GVSD and you do NOT have a Family Access account, please click here to request an enrollment account by using a valid email address.
- Complete the information and then submit the request. An email will be sent to you with your login and password. Click on the link included in the email you receive and begin the enrollment process.
- When you have completed the application form you may edit or print it, if desired. Finally, click the "Submit Application" button.
- To complete registration for another student you may repeat the process.
- Once you have submitted the online portion of your student's enrollment, please move on to STEP TWO.
After an application is submitted, you must send the required registration documents as follows (there will be NO in-person registration until further notice):Please email the following to email@example.com:
- Primary proof of residence (settlement statement, tax bill, lease, or deed)
- Two additional proofs of occupancy (utility bill, insurance document, driver's license, voter registration, auto registration, etc). THREE proofs for multiple occupancy.
- Birth Certificate or Passport
- Current immunizations
- Recent report card (for grades 1 - 8; for grades 9 - 12, a transcript is required)
- IEP or GIEP (if applicable)
Please read the following important information regarding services and opportunities available for students within the Great Valley School District.Multiple Occupancy forms require THREE proofs.For general information regarding transportation in Great Valley School District, please access the Transportation webpage. Should your child's transportation needs change in the future, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org including your child's name, school, and the nature of the change.If you have questions or need assistance, please email Joann Porreca at email@example.com.