New Student Registration Procedures
The Great Valley School District utilizes a central registration system for all new students. Children must be five years old on or before September 1 of the school year to be admitted to Kindergarten.
Registration is now open for the 2019/2020 school year!
Please follow this TWO-STEP process to register your child:
Please choose the appropriate option below to begin the new student registration process:
- If you already have a student enrolled in GVSD and you need to enroll a new student for one of our schools, please log in to your Family Access account in Skyward and click on the "New Student Online Enrollment" tab at the top left to enter this new student's information.
- If you are new to GVSD and you do NOT have a Family Access account, please click here to request an enrollment account by using a valid email address.
- Complete the information and then submit the request. An email will be sent to you with your login and password. Click on the link included in the email you receive and begin the enrollment process.
- When you have completed the application form you may edit or print it, if desired. Finally, click the "Submit Application" button.
- To complete a registration for another student you may repeat the process.
- Once you have submitted the online portion of your student's enrollment, please move on to STEP TWO.
Once you submit your child's information using the directions in STEP ONE, please schedule a 30-minute registration appointment.
- Bring the documents listed below to the Registration Office at 47 Church Road, Malvern, PA 19355-1539. You will meet with Francine Hatten. Please use door #1 near the flagpole to enter the building and check in with the receptionist using your driver's license. Students may accompany parents, but it is not necessary that they be present for this appointment.
- If you would like to schedule the document appointment to complete your child's enrollment, please click here.
What to Bring to Your Registration Appointment
Please read the following important information regarding services and opportunities available for students within the Great Valley School District.
For general information regarding transportation in Great Valley School District, please access the Transportation webpage. Should your child's transportation needs change in the future, please email to: email@example.com including your child's name, school and the nature of the change.If you have questions or need assistance, please call 610-889-2133, and ask for Francine Hatten.
- Health Services and General Information / Servicios de Salud y Informacion General
- Dental Clinic / Clinica Dental de Ninos
- Physician's Form
- Dental Form / Examinacion Dental
- Allergy Form-English / Forma de Alergias
- It's Time for Kindergarten / Es tiempo para Kindergarten
- Great Beginnings / Great Beginnings-Espanol
- Gifted Services
- Migrant Education Program-English and Spanish
- 2018-2019 School Calendar
- 2019-2020 School Calendar