Degrees and Certifications:
Welcome to Child Development II
Come enter the world of children through storytelling, puppetry, circle time, imaginative play, and music and movement. Students will apply the knowledge and skills obtained in Child Development I and begin to plan and carry out activities with 3 to 5 year old children in our preschool program.
Teaching and observing in the preschool program and other programs will give broader insight into approaches used in working with and caring for children.
- Preschool Lab
- Quizzes and Tests
- Class Participation/ On Time for Class and Assignments
- Major Projects
----Music and Dance
----Reseach Paper on Learning Differences
- Class Participation/ Classwork
- Professional attitude
- Participation in planning and preparation
- Techniques in teaching and communication
- Clean-up and final condition of preschool room