Chester County Resources
Chester County has many resources available for you and your family. Below are links for different resources. Please feel free to contact me with any questions and concerns.
A comprehensive list of resources available in Chester County. The resources attached to this link range from medical concerns to legal assistance:
Resources specific to mental health services:
- Crisis Intervention: 610-918-2100, A 24 hour service to assist when someone including yourself or others is in danger of harming themselves or others.
- Mental Health Resources in Chester County https://www.gvsd.org//site/Default.aspx?PageID=13545
- CHADD, national resource for ADHD http://www.chadd.org/
Resources for Domestic Violence:
- Dometic Violence Hotline, 1-888-711-6270, a 24 hour service to provide support in regards to domestic violence.
Resources for Child Abuse:
- Childline, 1-800-932-0313. This number can be used to report any case of suspected child abuse. These phone calls can be made anonymously. When in doubt, please call to help ensure the safety of a child.
Resources for Substance Abuse and Addiction:
Alcoholic Anonymous, 215-923-7900, This number will provide you with information about AA meetings in our area and beyond.
- Alanon/Alateen, 610-696-4216,These meetings are to support those who are family members of those struggling with addiction.