GVHSWinter Track and FieldCoaching Staff
Co-Head Coach: Nicole Jones Distance email@example.com Co-Head Coach: Andrew Le Sprints/Jumps
Assistant Coach: Zach Fifer Sprints/Hurdles Assistant Coach: Eddie Burgess Sprints
Assistant Coach: Pete Ruckelshaus Throws Volunteer Coach: Julian Strunk Throws
Volunteer Coach: Janice Reigel Distance Volunteer Coach: Luke Lasure Pole Vault
- Optional open practice for those interested in sprints, jumps, and hurdles starting on Wednesday, November 6th. Will start at 2:50 in library lobby. Monday, Wednesday, and Friday's until practices start. Come dressed for outside work!
- First day of mandatory team practice is Monday, November 18th. The team meets in the library lobby at 2:50 pm. Please be dressed to practice outside.
- Please make sure that your PIAA Physical Form OR Re-Certification form and your emergency card has been turned into the athletic training office. Your activity fee is due by November 29th.
1. Pre-season Packet 2019-2020
2. There were changes as of 11/5/19. Will be updated at start of season.
3. Girls and boys association order of events- Once the meet starts, the events are run one right after the other. There is no set time schedule. Seating is limited. No food or drinks in the field house except in the snack bar. NO EXCEPTIONS- INCLUDING PARENTS. COMING SOON!
PTFCA Indoor Championships
4th Place 800 meters 2018Girls 4x800 m relay team!2016 PTFCA Indoor State Runners-Up