GVHSWinter Track and FieldCoaching Staff:Co-Head Coach: Nicole Jones Distance Co-Head Coach: Andrew Le Jumps/Sprintsnjones@gvsd.orgAssistant Coach: Zach Fifer Hurdles Assistant Coach: Janice Reigel DistanceAssistant Coach: Julian Strunk Throws
- Virtual Pre-Season Training meeting will happen on Thursday, November 19th on TEAMS at 3:30 PM. You must be a member of the TEAMS page to attend. Email Coach Jones for more information.
- In person pre-season practices that were scheduled to start on Monday, November 16th are cancelled until further notice. Use the link below to read more for the athletic director. Please read this letter from the athletic director regarding the start of winter athletics (Friday, November 13).
- If you missed the informational winter track and field meeting on Thursday, November 12th, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to be added to the Winter Season Roster and Microsoft Team- Winter Track and Field 2020-2021 for virtual training during the pre-season.
The information sheet shared during the meeting on November 12th is available here. Disregard the information about in person pre-season workouts. While there will be no in person training during the pre-season, the coaches hope to provide guided training opportunities for athletes to do at home via Teams and Remind.
Student athletes should start completing the pre-season registration process as outlined on the information sheet (download and read for more details):
1. Non-fall athletes must complete the COVID 19 training and quiz.
2. Non-fall athletes must register on Re-Leaf and get a physical.
3. Fall athletes must go onto Re-Leaf and complete the recertification information.
4. All athletes must complete the Hazing training and submit a completion certificate.
Follow GV Track and Field:
If you'd like to follow Great Valley on Athletic.net go to:
https://www.athletic.net/join-team/YKZPTJFQ to download the app, then sign up with our team code: YKZPTJFQ
PTFCA Indoor Championships
4th Place 800 meters 2018Girls 4x800 m relay team!2016 PTFCA Indoor State Runners-Up