*Provides individual student support.
* Develops and provides small Guidance Groups- to enhance development
of social and /or coping skills.
* Delivers developmental Guidance Lessons for each grade level in accordance with
the GVSD Guidance Curriculum.
* Consultation with Parents, Teachers, and Staff.
* Crisis Intervention.
* Student Behavioral Support.
* Career Education.
* 504 Building Facilitator.
* Participation in the Gifted Screening Process.
* Child Study Team Member.
* Student Assistance Team Member
* Coordinator of Functional Behavioral Assessment Team.
* Assists with Student Transitions.
* Coordinates efforts with other school specialists
*Coordinates referrals to outside agencies and community supports.