Curbside Pickup Meals
The Great Valley School District Food & Nutrition Services Department is excited to continue Nourish Program on virtual learning days. Our meal bundles are created to make breakfast and lunch easy for everyone! The Nourish program will operate under the USDA’s National School Lunch and Breakfast Programs. We have simply modified our delivery style to fit the needs of our virtual learners and hybrid learners. We will continue to provide the same meal components and follow the same nutritional guidelines as if we were in person.
Starting on August 31, we will offer meal bundles that contain breakfast and lunch for seven days a week.
Save time by ordering online in advance!
Menu Offerings & Options
- Breakfast and lunch will be offered in bundled meals with multiple days of meals in each pick-up bundle.
- All breakfasts will contain, fruit, milk and a whole grain, protein rich entrée.
- All lunches will contain fruits and vegetables, milk and a whole grain or protein rich entrée.
- Families that need any special dietary accommodations should contact Kelsey Gartner at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Meal Pick-Up Location, Days and Hours
- Meal pick-up will be at Great Valley Middle School in the dining room.
- Pick-up day is Monday from 3:00 p.m. - 6:30 p.m.
- Pick-up is rain or shine.
*Holiday or alternative schedules will be announced in advance.