This request must identify or describe the public record with sufficient specificity to allow the district to determine which record is being requested, and must include the name and address to which the district should send its response.
Upon completing a right-to-know form, please submit it in one of the following manners:
Response: By law, GVSD must respond within five business days.
(Extensions for the five-day requirement are set forth in section 902 of the new law.)
1. The request requires redaction of a record;
2. The request requires the retrieval of a record stored in a remote location;
3. A timely response is not possible due to bona fide staffing limitations;
4. Legal review to determine if the record can be accessed;
5. Requestor has not complied with the district's policies regarding access to records;
6. Requestor refuses to pay applicable fees; or
7. The extent or nature of the request precludes a response within the required time period.