· Teachers will contact parents through email, letter, or telephone to communicate if a student is in need of ongoing academic support, the type of support provided, and specific areas of need.
· The district report card (published as a part of the district's annual report to the community)
· Parent-Teacher conferences held two times a year
· Academic Support Aides work under the direction of the classroom teacher. All communication about student progress will come from the classroom teacher.
· Meetings at the school will address strategies and ideas for parents to support children at home.
· This website
· Communication through email and telephone
· The Parent Advisory Committee will meet twice yearly to formulate suggestions, review policies, and foster collaboration between parents and school staff.
· Teachers and administrators are available via email and phone.
· Parent meetings will be held at various times of day
· Parent conferences will be held twice a year, or more frequently upon request, at a time that is convenient for parents.
· Teachers can be contacted via email or phone.
· PSSA scores
· DIBELS data
· M.A.P. Scores
· District summative assessments
· Classroom work, homework
· Standards-based report cards